What do you see?
- Thrilling myths and legends based on true stories
- Narrow alleys, secretive streets and deep dark canals
- Mysterious historical city centre by night
- Spine-tingling storytelling about haunted Amsterdam
Description: You start this horrifying journey at Dam square with a hot chocolate to temper your nerves. The stories you will hear on this 1,5-hour walking tour through misty Amsterdam will change the way you look at the city forever. The myths and legends are based on true stories and sightings. These terrifying tales have passed through generations to become part of Amsterdam’s darker folklore. A haunted monastery, deadly sister rivalry, and a blood-soaked merchant house. Can you still sleep after the most thrilling tour of Amsterdam?
- Exception date: 31st of October there is also a tour at 8pm (Halloween)
Where can you find us?on DAM SQUARE – in front of the ROYAL PALACE. Look for the guides with the 360 ORANGE UMBRELLAS
What are the costs?
€ 17,50 per person (Adult: age 18-99)
€ 15,00 per person (Youth: Age 12-17)
How long does it last? 1,5 hours
Which languages are available? English
Something else you should know?
- Please be at the Meeting Point 15 minutes before the start of the tour or get a ticket online.
- Hot chocolate at the start.