360 Amsterdam Tours is recruiting! We are always looking for talented tour guides native or fluent in English or Spanish.
We also run tours in other languages so if you speak any of the languages listed below, please apply now!
Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
Being a tour guide with 360 Amsterdam Tours means that you get to work outdoors, guiding visitors around and sharing your knowledge about the history and culture with people who are enjoying their stay your city!
We are looking for storytellers, people that have a passion for sharing information about their favourite city: Amsterdam! Looking for flexible, fun and fulfilling job? Take a look at the job requirements below.
Please read these questions, if they resonate with you please apply.
- Would you like to have a flexible side job, guiding visitors around Amsterdam?
- Do you know the city Amsterdam well?
- Do you live in Amsterdam?
- Are you interested in history, culture and architecture?
- Would you see yourself standing in front of a group of people telling stories about this amazing city?
- Do you speak English or Spanish on a native level?
- Are you a native speaker in any of these languages: Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, German or Dutch?
- Do you consider yourself positive and enthusiastic?
- Are you good at sales?
- Would you like to work in a young and dynamic team?
Working With Us
You must be an EU citizen or have a valid work permit.
Once you are hired, we require that you register yourself as business with KvK https://www.kvk.nl/english/ so that you can invoice us at the beginning of each month for payment.
Above all, do you feel that you have the drive and passion to be successful?
If you are interested in become a tour guide with 360 Amsterdam Tours, please send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com