Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Applications without a CV and motivation letter will not be considered.
We are looking for a Shop Employee to track and coordinate tour bookings, scheduling tour guides and general business administration duties.
What does a Shop Employee at 360 Amsterdam Tours do?
Duties and responsibilities include tracking all tour bookings in all systems and partners platforms we work with as well as ensuring tour guides are assigned to each tour. Also, checking tour guides availability and scheduling them as tours are booked. Ensuring that communications between the visitors and 360 Amsterdam Tours is prompt and service oriented. Greeting visitors that come into the office and answering any questions they have about our tours and products as well as Amsterdam. General administrative support. Previous experience as a front office assistant, administrative assistant or administrator would be an advantage.
A successful Shop Employee should also have experience with a variety of office software (MS Office, email tools, Google spreadsheets and databases and internet search).
• Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Fast learner and a team player
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, Google Sheets, Email, internet search and general computer literacy.
• Have experience in tracking appointments or bookings and scheduling staff.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High School diploma or college degree HBO.
English is a must
And one other language: Spanish, French, Italian or German
Salary range and hours
€1850 gross per month (based on 40 hours per week)
Must be available to work weekends. You are not expected to work every weekend.
Zero-hour contract, however, you are expected to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Office hours: 9:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs. There are two shifts during the day.
Office is located in the center of Amsterdam. The office can be reached by public transportation.
360 Amsterdam Tours is recruiting! We are always looking for talented tour guides native or fluent in English or Spanish.
We also run tours in other languages so if you speak any of the languages listed below, please apply now!
Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
Being a tour guide with 360 Amsterdam Tours means that you get to work outdoors, guiding visitors around and sharing your knowledge about the history and culture with people who are enjoying their stay your city!
We are looking for storytellers, people that have a passion for sharing information about their favourite city: Amsterdam! Looking for flexible, fun and fulfilling job? Take a look at the job requirements below.
Please read these questions, if they resonate with you please apply.
- Would you like to have a flexible side job, guiding visitors around Amsterdam?
- Do you know the city Amsterdam well?
- Do you live in Amsterdam?
- Are you interested in history, culture and architecture?
- Would you see yourself standing in front of a group of people telling stories about this amazing city?
- Do you speak English or Spanish on a native level?
- Are you a native speaker in any of these languages: Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, German or Dutch?
- Do you consider yourself positive and enthusiastic?
- Are you good at sales?
- Would you like to work in a young and dynamic team?
Working With Us
You must be an EU citizen or have a valid work permit.
Once you are hired, we require that you register yourself as business with KvK https://www.kvk.nl/english/ so that you can invoice us at the beginning of each month for payment.
Above all, do you feel that you have the drive and passion to be successful?
If you are interested in become a tour guide with 360 Amsterdam Tours, please send your cv and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org